Seat covers

Hello all.

I just recently purchased a 1994 4runner for a fun, recreational vehicle. It has factory leather seats. I thought about trying to refinish them but I didn't have the nerve to try it myself. For those of you who love your vehicle, but the seat upholstery doesn't look so good, I have found a really cool alternative.

I called them and they custom make the covers for your specific vehicle. I bought two front covers and head rests for $69. They were very easy to put on. And they don't slide around because they hook to the bottom of your seat. (The instructions say that you don't have to take your seats out, but you will save yourself time and headaches if you will unloosen the four bolts and then put them on.) They feel and look great. Clean easily also!

By the way, I'm not a rep of this company nor do I receive any compensation. Just trying to give a good tip to all you good Toyota owners! :-)

Reply to
donnoble

Why does this sound like an advertisement? The price is way too low.

Reply to
SBC Usenet