Length of brake lines for 85 4-Runner (4x4)

I need the length of brake lines & UAP/NAPA & Canadian Tire part #'s for my 85 4-Runner (4x4) for the following:

A)the two long brake lines running on the passenger side frame rail along side the gasoline lines going from the front passenger tire area frame all the way back to the load sensing valve (overload proportional valve). Top line Toyota part # 47315-35060 Bottom line Toyota part # 47322-35290

B)the two brake lines going from the front passenger tire area frame two the master brake cylinder. Top line Toyota part # 47321-35280 Bottom line Toyota part # 47312-35540

C)The union adapter that connects the two above lines together at the front passenger frame rail near the tire. Toyota part # 90415-10006

D)The union adapter that connects the front driver's side caliper line to the master cylinder. Toyota part # 90413-10111

E)The front passenger side frame brake line going from the union adapter to the rubber hose which leads to the front passenger caliper. Toyota part # 47314-35190

E)The front driver's side frame brake line going from the union adapter connected to the master brake cylinder going to the rubber hose which leads to the front driver's side caliper. Toyota part # 47313-35320

Sidney=AE =99 Repairs tv's,vcr's,home/car audio out of my home E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

1985 Toyota 4-Runner,solid front straight axle,factory cruise control,sunroof,22R-E,W56,RN60LV-MSEK,rusted rear step/towing chrome bumper with 245 000 KM
Reply to
sidneybek

What is the size of steel brake line that I need to buy from UAP/NAPA? and what are the sizes of the fittings that I need to purchase for all

6 brake lines? so that my friend can use his flaring tool.Thanks.

Sidney=AE =99 Repairs tv's,vcr's,home/car audio out of my home E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

1985 Toyota 4-Runner,solid front straight axle,factory cruise control,sunroof,22R-E,W56,RN60LV-MSEK,rusted rear step/towing chrome bumper with 245 000 KM

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
sidneybek

Before I replaced the lines I kept pressing the brake pedal in hopes that I would have some brakes left so I can drive home but apperently I run the brake master cylinder dry.I pumped the brakes about 10 times along the drive and now after replacing the 6 brake lines I bled the front & rear wheels many times (I got lots of fluid coming out but no air) but I still don't have brakes.Could I have destroyed the master cylinder?.Thanks.

Sidney=AE =99 Repairs tv's,vcr's,home/car audio out of my home E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

1985 Toyota 4-Runner,solid front straight axle,factory cruise control,sunroof,22R-E,W56,RN60LV-MSEK,rusted rear step/towing chrome bumper with 245 000 KM

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
sidneybek

You probably have air in the master cylinder and need to bleed it. If you don't know how to do this and don't have a manual then you need to get one. Either a Chilton or Haynes, factory is best but the factory won't tell you how to do simple repairs like this. HTH, davidj92

Reply to
davidj92