XJ Seat Covers

I'm looking for suggestions about seat covers for my 1996 XJ, something that's good quality with a nice "finished" facory look. Some I've looked at online appear to be just loose covers and don't seem to fit the contour of the seats. Any ideas?

Reply to
bw-fl

Greg

Too much money, they fade quickly, and they don't last long. I know, I owned a custom set of their seat covers. They looked nice for the first month. Then the stitching on the seams began to split, they faded, and after a year they looked pretty bad. Don't bother spending your money on these seat covers.

Reply to
Jo Baggs

I don't know anything about them but that they fit like a glove, which was one thing he was after, but good to know they don't stay like that, I just ordered new seats for not much more then the price of those seat covers.

Reply to
Greg

hose seat covers.

Where did you order the seats from?

Reply to
bw-fl

Reply to
RoyJ

I bought 2 Corbrue seats, neoprene, slotted for harness, $700.00 canadian, ordered from a place in Kamloops BC. at the time can. $ was about 0.75 US, so those seat covers would of been $375.00 Candian plus shipping and border fees, would of been about 500.00 for seat covers to cover 20 year old seats. And these seats are way more comfortable.