Snow blowing out of vents

2003 Tacoma XtraCab 4cyl

From time to time when we have snow and I turn on the fan, snow may come out of the vents. Case in point, yesterday morning we had a dusting of snow and there was snow on the hood and wipers. I started the truck, turned the fan on, and after a minute turned the wipers on which disturbed the snow and seemed to cause snow to blow into the cab via the vents. It only happened when I turned the wipers on. Anyone come across this before?

Reply to
Brad P

Not here sorry. (it never snows here)

Reply to
Jamie Mello

Dont use the fresh air function until the trucks warm. Select the recycle function.

Reply to
Scotty

What is so strange?

Snow is light. You disturb a pile of it, and some gets sucked into the ventilation system, and blows into the cabin.

Seems normal to me. But, it never snows at my house, what do I know?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Did you get the vehicle from a police auction? I'd check in the ducting for suspcious looking plastic bags.....

Reply to
Robbo