Taco gone...

I had my Taco in front of my house today with for sale sign... Guy called came by and bought it... $15,000.00

Jake

Reply to
M Hayes529

Is there any reason why we should care about this?

Reply to
rollee

Sorry to have bothered you with this little bit of drival....

Jake

Reply to
M Hayes529

When is the new Taco coming?

Reply to
Dan J. S.

Congratulations. By the way, what year was it?

Reply to
TOM

Well........ There was an issue of towing the horse trailer and the horse..... Our budget was tight and we actually went and looked at a 2004 Tundra, it was

32 thousand dollars. We would have ended up paying about $400 a month for 36 months Insurance all that stuff.......I was having my 03 Mercury Grand Marquis serviced at the Lincoln Mercury dealership and was walking around the dealership and found a 1999 Ford F150 Super Cab, 38,000 miles on the ODO, one owner. Went and got my sales guy and made a deal... It was a wash, I got $15 for my Taco and they wanted $16K for the truck. I dickerd them down to $15.5K and they put on a bed liner, 4 new michelans, mud flaps, and running boards. I pick it up on sat......

Jake

PS The wife took her Durnago to were she bought it and they gave her a check for $21k for her truck.. So we made out pretty good.....

Reply to
M Hayes529

The Ford F150 is very dependable. Probably on par with the Toyota! You will love it! Good luck!

The Durango on the other hand, I had one, loved it, but you can't really trust it past 5 years or so. The Chrysler tranny problems started surfacing. I ended up buying the 4runner instead (had a Toyota Soarer while in Japan, and really like the Toyota brand).

I can't wait for Toyota to come up with a heavy duty truck to compete with the F150. I hear it's coming!

Good luck!

Dan

Reply to
Dan J. S.

The ALL NEW 2005 Tacoma will be in the Show rooms this August.

Reply to
W.T. MC GLYNN

IMO, the Tundra is equal to the F150. It's not as hd as the 250 or 350, so why do you think differently?

-paul

Reply to
Paul Cassel

The cab is still a bit small... I will have to re-visit the new extended Tundra and check it out...

Reply to
Dan J. S.