Tacoma Sites

Any good Tacoma parts/performance/forum/etc. sites you guys recommend to a new owner? Mainly looking for discussion groups and performance bolt-on sites. Thanks

Reply to
CER

BB TACO

dave89144

Biohazard

I've been finding a lot of links, but most of them don't include any pictures of the parts, the few that did showed pictures of what the part looked like on a dodge or ford. When I e-mailed one of them all they said was that the picture they showed looked similar to the actual part. I prefer to see the actual part on the toyota before I order. Thanks for the links though, I'll check them out.

Reply to
<scottpf

Good place for goodies on Toyotas. Air intakes, exhaust, suspension, headers, seat covers, you name it. They sent me a catalog just for Toyotas, and it seems to have more in it and is easier to find stuff than the website, but the web site is a great start. Another spot it

-2002 Prerunner V6 Auto SR5 TRD

Reply to
John Doe

this is a good site for what your looking for.

Reply to
Tompot