Tailgates, winches.

All:

Is the Tacoma tailgate "officially" removeable? If not, is its removal pretty straightforward? I ask because I may have to slide some fairly hefty machinery (payload capacity) on/off the bed, which I'm sure would break the tailgate. Anyone ever put a winch at the cab-end of the bed? TIA.

---------------------------- Mr. P.V.'d formerly Droll Troll

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

I have a 10ton winch behind my cab. Great for pulling stuff onto an implement trailer. kend

Reply to
kend