toyota wheels...

Anybody have trouble balancing the stock steel wheels on a 04 Tacoma?(Or similar) Mine have bad trouble between 60-65 only. This is after several balancing attempts.

Anybody?

Thanks!

Reply to
Steve

I'm hoping some of the "pros" here will recommend previously posted and specific balancing equipment you can ask for at your local tire dealer. The brand names and methods of that equipment escape me at the moment. Going to dealers with those machines and methods have seemed to clear up the problem for some owners.

I would also add that this may be a (slightly worn to worn) OEM tire problem. I had pure hell keeping my OEM Wrangler 265's in balance on my '00 PreRunner (they had 30k on them when I bought the truck). Once those tires were replaced, my problems pretty much disappeared.

Stew

Reply to
S.Lewis

Reply to
Victor D. Ulmer

Thanks..id seen somthing like that before and i couldnt find it either.

got some calling to do tommorow looking for that kind of balancing equipment.

Steve

Reply to
Steve