Transmission Speed Sensor

Ultimately, I found out that my transmission speed sensor is faulty. Will a faulty transmission speed sensor cause the transmission to slip which seems to happen in my case? Or the slipping is another issue?

Thanks,

Superjunkyard

Reply to
Superjunkyard

Maybe the fluid level. When i got a faulty hose on mine and beginning to lose fluid, the transmission began to slip. The mechanic told me to add some fluid and it correct the problem (temporary)

"Superjunkyard" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
oups

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. I parked the vehicle on the side when the transmission slipped. The fluid level was normal. Hopfully the replacement of the speed sensor solves the problem.

Thanks,

Superjunkyard

Reply to
Superjunkyard