265 70 R17 BF Goodrich AT's on my Tundra... seems to work

Well, I put these tires on my new Tundra. I could not stomach any more rolling around on the Dueler H/T's that came with it new... they have terrible traction in any kind of mud and just looked too easy to pop like balloons . So anyway, this was the closest size in a BFG AT, which is my favorite tire for an SUV or truck. They are considerably taller than the stock tires and while they look great I'm a little concerned that they might rub in more extreme situations. Anyone else running these tires? I'm not interested in lifting my Tundra.

BTW, I'm not a teenager who wants to wheel and mud-bog his Tundra. I'm

41 years old and just need "real" tires on my new truck.

-jeff

Reply to
Jeff Olsen

Jeff,

I am running BFG AT K/O's, could not be happier with the tire. I am older like yourself who wanted a slightly higher truck with a reliable tire. They look and ride great.

Reply to
Tony

HEY! 41 is not old! I'm 44 years young!!!

Reply to
nospam

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 13:19:29 -0400, nospam hammered this on his/her/it's keyboard:

I'm 43 years young and went with Dueler A/T Revos on my `03. nice, nice tire. quiet on the road, and good on the frozen lakes. 8-)

Reply to
Janitor Boy Jr

Age never matters it is how you feel!! LOL...

Reply to
Tony

(snip)

What Tony said, except I'm running the same on my '00 Prerunner. The OEM Goodyear Wrangler RT/S set withstood the mileage well enough, but handled like crap and refused to remain in balance.

The AT K/O's have been outstanding in every way.

Reply to
S.Lewis