Where Are The Tacoma Rebates?

With the 2005 Tacoma looming, where are the rebates for the 2004 Tacomas? They had $750 available for the Xtracab last month but nothing is available now.

Reply to
Steve

I've been told by people in the industry that the rebates should hit around the last week of this month.

NT

Reply to
hey there

Rebates vary by region. You'll have to get the info from a dealer.

Reply to
Ken Shelton

I forgot about that. Wonder why Toyota does this by region unstead of nationally like other manufacturers?

Reply to
Steve

Just purchased a new 04' Tacome 4x4 w/V6 + TRD package. Coice of $750 cash back or 0% financing for 36 months, 1.9% for 48 and 2.9% for 60 months. Sticker was $26,600 and got it for $23,200. Great looking truck.

Reply to
mr_b33r