135-15 tires

Not for my VW, but it seems to be a somewhat common size that many put on their cal look Beetles. Any experiences on different brands, any good sources besides the obvious ones like Coker?

Reply to
Ben Boyle

I've used Both Old school Michelin 135's & Kleber 135's. the coker ones are Made from the original Michelin 135 Dies. As for the quality of the rubber compound???? I don't know. Dave.

Reply to
Nor-Cal Dave

Reply to
Ben Boyle

we have them at Aircooled.Net Ben; keyword search "135".

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly