1970 beetle

How do i tell if its got the fram spin on kit thing???

Reply to
beetleman07

You would see the typical can hanging down/off somewhere. Probably very unlikely it has anything like that.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

ok, well i need to do an oil change sunday so i'm TRYING to get as much info b4 as i can... is the a site that will go step by step ???

Reply to
beetleman07

it's easy iight....just do it....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

ok, well i need to do an oil change sunday so i'm TRYING to get as much info b4 as i can... is the a site that will go step by step ???

Reply to
beetleman07

why are you rude??? i'm just looking for help so i don't mess it up...

Reply to
beetleman07

Yeah:

Rev Turd Fredericks

Hey Scotty, changed your email, eh?

Even McKinney is a bit cold right now, so I'd start by driving the car around a bit to get it warmed up. Cold oil won't drain very well.

Anyhow, this site has lots of procedures. It's not as much fun since you can't get your manual all greasy though.

Michael Cecil

though.http://www.vw-resource.com/oil-chng.html> --

Cecil

iight jim, thank you, i'll get it done tommorrow... thxs again

Reply to
beetleman07

though.http://www.vw-resource.com/oil-chng.html> --

Cecil

iight jim, thank you, i'll get it done tommorrow... thxs again

Reply to
beetleman07

though.http://www.vw-resource.com/oil-chng.html> --

Cecil

iight jim, thank you, i'll get it done tommorrow... thxs again

Reply to
beetleman07

though.http://www.vw-resource.com/oil-chng.html> --

Cecil

iight jim, thank you, i'll get it done tommorrow... thxs again

Reply to
beetleman07

Buy the book "How to Keep Your Volkswagen Alive" by John Muir --- or borrow it from your local librat. Best $16 you'll ever spend.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Ok, thanks i'm looking for a book for it can't find one quite yet

Reply to
beetleman07

Border's has it.............I just saw it in their store last week. Should be online also

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

I got the Bentley manual from

to go along with my Muir that can be found:

Barnes&Noble B Dalton Ebay The Samba There are tons of them out there, you just have to look.

Sneaks '68 T1

Reply to
Sneaks