4motion interior

Hi all,

Im about to pick up my new golf 4motion this saturday. Its Y plate

2001 model.

And was wondering, does anyone know if it is easy to change the fake wood dash bits round the radio and central, to something a bit more tasteful. Such as basic plastic, or even a metallic effect. And if so where I could get such a thing?

Cheers,

Paul

Reply to
paulovey

................If I had a crappy golf with an ugly fake wood dash, I'd sell it and use the money to buy a ticket to see that new Herbie movie.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

lol!

I think what Tim was trying to tell you is to ask your question on the rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled group. This is the antique VW group (bugs, ghias and buses).

Unless you decide to sell that golf and buy an old aircooled bug, you'd be welcome here. :)

Reply to
Remco