88 B's

Is there such a thing as 88mm B P/C's? Just wondering.

BM

Reply to
BratscheMan

I have 88mm (machine in) cylinders in my bug. The were still available a couple years ago.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

Reply to
BratscheMan

Like I said, I bought mine a couple years ago but I've often wondered if

90.5mm would have been a better way to go. I'm happy with what I have so I have no regrets.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

Are you referring to stroke or first oversize bore pistons?

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Wasn't clear, sorry. :) Stroke.