Wanted: fuel system vapor canister; PN: 113 201 891

I'm looking for a good used OEM vapor canister, PN: 113 201 891. Thanks. George

Reply to
george

The part number has been subbed to 113 201 891A. Appears to fit 70 and up beetles but not super beetles. From vin 110 2000 001

Reply to
Karl

George, I have one 4 sale on the Samba not sure what the PN # is on it. Below is a link to pictures of it, if this is what your looking for let me know.

Dave C

Reply to
David

George, you may be able to get a new one here if Btlmex is still in business:

This is the part# 113 201 891A. It was an exact replacment for what was in my 77' Std. Ted--Sacramento

Reply to
Ted

Ted, The new canister is plastic, the old one is metal. I've got the plastic one now. It came with my Mexican type 1. I want to replace it with the metal canister. It's not an emergency, and I'm sure that one will turn up. Thanks, George

Reply to
george