A light horn?

I think it's more an AutoBahn thing, but I'm thinking of a light horn. Any ideas? It's to go on a '71 Ghia. I might add air horns too.

Reply to
Mr. K

John

I had one on my bike once. On the Autobahn if you want to past someone at 110 mph you flash your lights. and I believe it's true in Mexico. If two cars are approaching a narrow bridge , the first one to flash, get the right of way. I just want to add a bit of Hello , I'm here. effect. Light travels faster than sound. And a small car needs visibility. Someone suggested I check out the wiring of a Mercedes. Apparently it's stock on the Euro model. I did check out the Chilton's VW wiring for the '71 and there is a horn relay, so that's probably the source of power.

Reply to
Mr. K

Reply to
John

Errr I think you're highly optimistic to think anyone can get a stock air-cooled VW up to 110 m.p.h. even downhill with a tailwind...

snipped-for-privacy@rsmits.ca Water? I don't need no stinking water!

Reply to
Robert Smits