Aftermarket Sunroof Options

Does anyone know of a source for aftermarket sunroofs that would fit my '66 bug?

I have a '66 sunroof bug and want to replace the mechanical factory sunroof unit with a smoked glass unit that installs over the present factory hole, but I need a source if there is one.

I already checked Street Beat Customs, and they say my only option from them is their ragtop kit.

Also, does anyone know of a website that covers how to restore the factory sunroof cables, etc. if I can't find the aftermarket unit I'm looking for?

Reply to
Jim Berg