Aircooled.Net

Is there another telephone number other than 801-453-1906? This is the number on the receipt I have.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I don't see one listed on the website:

Customer Service

for a Return Authorization Instructions

Company Mailing Address (please do not ship to this address without prior authorization)

Aircooled.Net, Inc. 362 W. 6100 South, Unit A Murray , UT 84107

Telephone: 801-453-1906 Fax: 801-943-4176

Reply to
Shaggie

That # works, or you can e-mail me directly.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

I wish the Aircooled.net people were easier to get hold of. I e-mailed them and never got a return e-mail. I do not have any complaints though. They always sent me what I ordered. They even let me send something back when I made a mistake on an order and gave me a refund!

Reply to
Sleepy Joe

On 15 Jun 2004 15:15:48 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (Sleepy Joe) ran around screaming and yelling:

you may wish to check your email filters, or make sure your email will not look like spam to aircooled.net's filters... many here reguarly corespond with John through email...i recently exchanged several emails with john myself...as far as email goes he is the most reliable/dependable in the business....usually answers within a few minutes... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I'll second that. John is easy to reach via e-mail, and responds quickly.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

It is possible that your email got "zapped" by their spam filters. They do get an occasional false hit sometimes, happens to me all the time.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

we reply to ALL e-mails. If you didn't get a reply, either we didn't get it, or you didn't get our reply.

John ACN

Reply to
John Connolly