Aircooled.net Gone?

Has anyone corresponded with John lately?

I ordered some supplies for doing routine maintenance on the 3rd and have gotten no response to my initial order or to subsequent emails. The order wasn't posted to my CC either. I was just wondering if he was sick or something.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Hi Michael,

I have spoken to them i believe last week. and had second portion of previous order come in last week. Just give em a call. That's what I did... Might be backed upon email (i had no response within 48 hours)

Anton

Michael Cecil wrote:

Reply to
anton

I have about $1k worth of parts on order... to include a new transaxle and wiring harness for my '66. Got a partial shipment yesterday. However 2 days ago I picked up the phone and called. I was told my trans axle is being built and the rest will ship when its ready. Its simple ... pick up the phone and call if you are wondering.

dw

Reply to
dragenwagen

I finally got a response yesterday evening. Not sure what was going on with them but I'm glad they're still around.

I don't have a phone. Haven't needed one for almost 10 years now.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

The 3rd was a Friday. Maybe you sent it late. Maybe John took the weekend off. It's been only four workdays/delivery days. Try P A T I E N C E!

And he is back with a vengeance! :)

J.

Reply to
Berg