Another trip to the wrecking yard

Hey. It's winter. Windshield wipers have been a little "loose" on Bussy lately, with the right one flopping about three inches of slack in every pass! I figured I'd better see about lining up some "new" linkage before I actually need it! There's a '79 bus in the local wrecking yard I have been picking the meat off of for a couple years now. I knew the wiper motor was gone, but couldn't recall if they had left the linkage. A cold and foggy morning today but it wasn't raining or snowing, so I headed out there. What luck! the other "picker" had removed the motor and left all the linkage intact just sitting there in the front end of the bus waiting for me! I wonder if the rubber parts are available for these? Anybody know? This thing has an automatic transaxle still sitting there and - what amazes me is the airflow meter is still there. I took the steering box and torsion bars last fall.

- Dave

Reply to
Busahaulic