auto-stick brake pedal spring?

Can anyone tell me on a 73 auto-stick if there is suppose to be a return spring on the brake peddal . If so, where can I obtain one ? All the parts books I have dose not list it ? Thanks LeRoy Sarnia Ont., Can..

Reply to
LeRoy Prosic

yes AFAIK and it should be just like the stick shift pedal spring. It should make sense to have a spring too! ;-)

Do you see the area that spring would connect to on the actually pedal at the pushrod?

JMHO

Reply to
One out of many Daves

ETKA does not list one either.

Grahame from Aus

Reply to
Grahame Rumballe

Reply to
payments338

LeRoy,

I had a look at a '70 model auto-stick on the weekend, it had the standard spring installed.

Grahame from Australia

Reply to
Grahame Rumballe