Back online

I am back online after moving... you remember I said that I was moving. We towed both 'wagens across the U.S.... well about 600 miles or so. I was kinda worried about the 69 coming apart at the seams, as I had to bolt it all back together to move.

In louisiana we had a slight misfortune with a semi truck tire. A semi truck tire peeled off a 18 wheeler and I swerved to miss it. my wife was following towing the 69 and she couldnt swerve because of another truck in the other lane and she did her best to avoid it, but it got kicked up and bent the passenger fender inward and banged up the running board. That sucks. The '66 got a little road rash from that tire as I have some new scratches in the paint, and the paint needs to be buffed where the trailer light wires rubbed against the paint. I have also developed a nasty chatter in the clutch on the 66 i wonder if it because of the towing... both cars were in neutral... i made sure of that.

Any way moving definately SUCKS... my double car garage is a thing of the past, all i have now is a carport. and the humidity sucks, now i really gotta watch out for rust!

Reply to
dragenwagen

What part of the US did you move to, somewhere in the South?

-- Terry B AKA VDUBBS Buggin in Bama

- vdubbs at highstream dot net64 Bug Rauchen

Reply to
TerryB