Baja on Pimp My Ride

They did a 65? baja on Pimp my ride last night and came out with a real sweet looking ride. I'm not big on the suicide door trick , but really liked the lava lamp trick. Guess you have to see the show. The cars are from Calf. so for you volksers on the west coast look for a green metalic and purple baja driven by a very attractive women, maybe she will show it now. I know MTV will be air the show a few more times this week.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

I agree, the suicide doors didn't really do much for me either, but the new engine and the reverse flip hood were very cool. I never miss that show if possible. The paintjob was perfect for that bug and the girl. I thought she said it was a 60 bug though !

Susan

74 Std Betty
Reply to
Susan S.

I watch them all, Rides on the Learning Channel, Monster Garage, American Chopper, American Hot Rod and All kinds of stuff on the SPEED channel. Joe Cali

Joe Cali Next Generation-usa

Rumor is, she hates that car so much now, she is demanding a new body for the car, especially since they didn't put locks on the suicide doors, and the first time she drove it, they flew open on her.

Reply to
Kaferdave

She told me she still loves the car and also that she wants to bear my children. *batting eyelashes*

Reply to
Shaggie

Are you sure that wasn't "feed your children to a bear"???

*8-}

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik