looking for late vert shell to buy or trade for 2 "72" verts

I have 2 1972 verts these are supers with flat windshields , it would be easy to build one real nice vert from the 2. I have cleen title and all the parts. what I need is a real nice 75 up convertable shell no title is needed. I'm looking for near rust free shell , one of the 72 vert bodys is in very nice shape the other is rusted but a great complete parts car. I'm in burlington NC.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys