Pimp my ride at it agian

Tomorrow Pimp My Ride is going to do a Thing. I wonder how bad there going to screw this one up. It wouldn't have been to bad if they would have gotten ahold of Gary's Swamp Thing, they couldn't have hurt it to bad. The thing they are starting with looks decent and if they hold true to form it will go from bad to worse....lol

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Talk about screwing something up...

I know when you buy something it is yours to do as you wish but, Saw this on the Rat Rod web site. This guy bought a real nice chopped and finished Oval . Then proceedes to chop it up into the most bastardized thing you can imagine. What ever blows your skirt up I guess. Most of their "Crazy Bastard of the Month" postings are great looking projects but not this thing("Runtrod")

Just my opinion, others may know more

Mike chopped 66 bug

Reply to
Mike West

the runtrod is not only very famous, but about as custom as you can go....you don't have to like the "theme" to appreciate the massive amount of work that goes into cars like these....most folks that have done a "resto" don't have a clue how much time and effort it takes to do a full on custom....bolting on factory parts is pretty simple....welding replacement panels, is pretty easy....fabricating a car out of a bunch of parts you cut off, is a bit tougher...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani