Balljoint front wheel bearing size info needed.

Anyone know the OD size of balljoint front wheel bearings? I have a couple sizes listed in english decimal but it doesn't figure to a standard metric size like I think it should. I'm guessing the ODs are (outer)40mm and (inner)50mm but not sure. I just put my Thing back together and I ain't taking it apart again just to measure the wheel bearings.

Thanks

JohnF

Reply to
JohnF