BBQ at my house this weekend

Since I couldn't make it to the VW Classic weekend this year I decided to have a BBQ. Check it out:

Anyone wanna come over. I think we'll have some leftovers.

Reply to
Neil

HOLY SHIT!!! My brutha!!!

this quote? "That's some pig!"

Reply to
Shag

The Movie : "Babe"

(yeah, I'm guessin')

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizical, What is a test?

Reply to
MUADIB®

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 01:54:21 GMT, MUADIB® scribbled this interesting note:

Yer guessin' wrong. He is some pig, he's teriffic, he's radiant, and he's humble.

Even our three year old knows that quote. Do I have to spell it out for you? Does this web of hints help at all???

John Willis

Wilbur. You cooked Wilbur ..... Andy

Reply to
<texaseitz

We're SO there, man!! That's what I call a BBQ!!

Reply to
Remco

Shag, where do you work? You look a LOT like a guy that works at a NAPA in my town. Do you have any family in California?

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Holzer

I work in North Carolina. No family in California. My dad's from Florida and my mom's from North Carolina.

Reply to
Shag

Note the lack of address...... otherwise you would prob. be inundated! :)

Reply to
KWW