BEETLE TOWBAR FIT ON A '69 fastback T3 ?

Will a T1 Beetle towbar fit on a '69 T3 fastback axle beam? The fastback I'm looking at has an automatic tranny and fuel injected motor.Only has a small amount of rust on one rear fender bottom.Engine turns over but doesn't start.Looks like an easy fix if engine is ok.

Reply to
bugman1955

NO

Simply put, it ain't hap'nin'

Shape of the vehicle has nothing to do with tow-ability, but it sounds like a nice ride to build up.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

No, the axle beams are completely different.

-

Jim Adney