Bleeding brake lines 66 vw

Greetings, what size tubing (ID) is used to bleed the brake lines for 66 vw? thanks,

-tom

Reply to
Tom Nakashima

Are you talking about flexible tubing to put on the bleeder screw? If so, I think it's about 3/16. Pretty small.

I use some very soft and flexible clear tubing I got from Home Depot. Found a 10 foot roll of it with the ice maker kits even though it says do not use with ice makers. Go figure that one out. Anyway, it fits neatly on the end of the bleeder screw and you can see the air bubbles so you know pretty much when you can quit without asking your 12 year old if they have good pedal. "what do you mean good pedal dad. It's a pedal."

Good luck, < TC

Reply to
tcrdn11

I love the story, good one! yes, it is 3/16" tubing. I was beginning to think, nobody bleeds their brakes anymore.

-tom

Reply to
Tom Nakashima