Brand new 34pict-3 pierburg carbs

FYI-

Item C24-113-129-031-K - NEW TOP QUALITY 34 PICT-3 CARBURETOR - BEETLE/GHIA 71-74 / BUS 1971 (WILL FIT BOTH GENERATOR & ALTERNATOR ENGINES)

$139.95

Just got one in today, I was a little unsure of the brand because the pictures weren't clear but it is a pierburg. When I ordered they had a

10% promo code for the holidays, so if you move fast you may still be able to get that discount. Total out the door with free shipping was 127 bucks plus change.

Chris

Reply to
Hal

So how does it run out of the box? Are you happy with it?

Mac

Reply to
Mac