Break downs

Hi

Everyone I would like to thank everyone that has provided these informative post. I have a taxicab company in gainesville florida. It is called Commuter Cab. I want to build a vw limo. I have been a vw enthusiatist for over thirty years now. Is there a group that is in the orlando tampa jacksonville tallahassee florida areas ?

Commuter Cab

commutercab

Hi,

I'm going to suggest what I belive most people around here would suggest: find a car that's already had a limo-conversion rather than chopping up a good VW. Such cars pop up on eBay from time to time, and there is an interesing Squareback limo on theSamba.com right now. I am fairly certain you might buy one for less than the cost of a conversion. Also you might try contacting some of the people online who have such vehicles for wedding/proms/party rentals. They might be ready to part with theirs or know of one sitting around. Try that before cutting something up.

Just my two cents, of course.

Harry

Reply to
"Harry Smith"

Yes there is a Tampa VW group , I'm sure if you go to the bug jam you will find them.

You might also see the dark blue limo beetle.

A stock looking split bus with a good street engine (1776) would make a great up to 9 passanger cab.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Cab

And you know this how? Bondoing lots of buses together lately, are we?

Reply to
ryan68bug

did you see picture of the body wok on the last 3 buses they came out great.

but thanks about making this thread about me

Reply to
Kafertoys