It's never ending, isn't it?

Man, the chain of mods never stops! I want a flatter skid plate, so I hafta get a CV driveshaft, so I hafta rotate the rear axle, so I hafta either flip my rear shocks or relocate them....

well... I guess that is an end, but man, what a ride. One thing DEFINITELY leads to another. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Absolutley! I just finished a lift kit installation on my 89 Cherokee, and I'm all ready not happy with the flex and checking out new (read: bigger) kits!

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

How high'd you go Carl? If XJ lifts are anything like TJ lifts, anything more than 3 inches or so you begin needing other mods to keep everything in line : ) n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

I got a custom 2" Skyjacker kit. Right now I am eying the RE 3.5" and the RE

4.5"..

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

It's worse with XJs. That stinking uni-body... I had a bunch of issues lifting my XJ 2" -- have heard it's really hit or miss. Sometimes a 2" lift can mess everything up, and other times it won't. 3" or more and you're looking at a lot more work.

Eric

99 TJ SE 00 XJ LTD
Reply to
Eric