Carb Info

Do not hit reply

I am building a 1775 Type I and am in search of a good carb setup. I have used a progressive 2 before, but had icing problems. Whats a good deal on dual carbs and what make is a good one. I bought a set of Solex a while back on another bug. Had nothing but problems setting them up. Thats what caused me to go to a single 2 barrel weber.

reply to allail at comcast dot net

Reply to
Alan

Kadrons. If you can't get them to work, then something other than the carbs are at fault.

Reply to
J Stafford

I would prefer dual 40IDFs, for better economy and performance. I single dual barrel Weber is difficult to tune up and generally not a wise choise for street driven cars. Bill, '67 bug.

Reply to
Bill Spiliotopoulos