Case Work

Ordering a new case, Decked, Full Flow, 90.5 (Will have 94's turned to fit). I am looking for opinions on whether or not having the case fitted for a Sand Seal is a good investment. The Bug is not for off road. Your two cents is appreciated.

Reply to
Steve

Watch for an email from me concerning this Sand seal stuff.

Might help you decide what to do...............

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

Thanks, that is a definite keeper, and an add on for the machine shop.

Reply to
Steve