Tail pipe depth

Thanks Jim for the advice, I do live in a cold climate area, New England. But I am sure I am not the only wondering the depth of the tail pipe into the muffler? What should it be ? Thanks, Bob

70 Semi Auto Conv't, 74 Super
Reply to
bob tonucci

I think the dimensions are given in Bentley Manual for '70 thru '74. There were a number of different values and tailpipe lengths.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

It should slip in as far as the sleve protrudes from the muffler itself... Further in and it will obstruct exhaust flow.

J.

Reply to
BergRace

Cool thanks