chrome tailpipe tips

Got a noisy riding mower, 14.5 briggs IC/Quiet series,,, with sort of a big tuna can on the back of the muffler that has a 1.25 od tailpipe comming out of the side of that can .. aims down at the ground ...

Old VW Bugs mufflers with the twin chrome tail pipe/resonators ,,, what size are those things before I blindly order one to try and notch down the noise a tad ?

Reply to
bumtracks

Did that to a push type mower. It overheated the exhaust section.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Jan..... I know your crazy, but..........

Nevermind.

:-) G.

Reply to
Gary Blessing

hehehe.. what do you get when you have a) vivid imagination b) extra parts and tools lying around ?

-You never know! (until it's too late) :P

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

It would have been brilliant if it worked though! A fweeming lawnmower!

-- Howard

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Super De-Luxe Website at
Howard Rose