Cincinnati Show September 25th. Attendance Mandatory :o)

The Cincinnati Volkswagen Club is having our annual VW/Porsche Family Reunion show on Sunday September 25. The event with start with our annual pre-show party at Metalkraft Coachwerkes on the Saturday night before the show. Proceeds will benefit the local Ronald Mcdonald House charity. The event is located at beautiful GE Park just off Interstate 275. (you can see it from the highway) You can park your rideand set up some lawn chairs in the grass instead of the hot asphalt at GE Park. Ohio Highway information and exit guides can be found at this website.

and is helpful ifyou are from out of town. A lot of the show people stay at theHoliday Inn on Hauck Road in Sharonville. If you are saving your moneyfor the swap meet, there is a Motel 6 right across the street from theHoldiay Inn that is no frills, but you will still have some coin inyour pocket the next day. The Holiday Inn has a restaurant and barso anyone wanting to buy me a beer is more than welcome to. :o) Wehave Two very special guests this year. Dave Cormack will be coveringthe show for Hot VWS, and Keith from Ultra VW Magazine will be makingthe trip across the pond to attend. So be sure and mark your calandarand attend this show....You know you want to. Our club website withmore info is located at

Bill Berckman