Weber 40 IDF Centermount Carb For Sale

I have a weber 40 idf centermount that I am not using anymore. I used it for about 4 months. Does anyone want it?

john

Reply to
JOHN KUSTERBECK

How much ?

Randy

RSMEINER

Me too! Only a few hours on it. 100% complete: manifold, carb, air cleaner, gaskets, linkage, and all the little bits!

$175?

Reply to
jjs

comes with everything. i was thinking about 200 any other questions. i can take a picture this weekend and send the link.

john

Reply to
JOHN KUSTERBECK