Colorado VW's please...

Well

I have decided to get back into the VW scene after a few years. I have had it with car payments. And I have a good working knowledge of VW's. Got a flexible job, and I am ready to take the plunge. So if anyone here knows of any VW's in good driving order in Colorado, or knows a place that has more than they need let me know. Don't really care what it looks like, but I would like to start with a good driver.

Thanks Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Elwell

Hi Jeremey.

Where are you in Colorado...? There is a decent deal in Boulder right now and Al up north of me (I'm in Longmont) always has a decent driver or two...

Regards, J> Well

Reply to
Jon Eischeid

Hey I live in littleton. whats up with the car in boulder?

Thanks Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Elwell

Hi Jeremey,

I''m on my way to Longmont (from Boulder), I'll check on my way home andd see if it is still available... was/is a

68 in rather good shape for around 2k...

Regards,` J> J>

Reply to
Jon Eischeid

Thanks let me know, is there an ad posted for it somewhere or is it just parked with a sign?

thanks Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Elwell