Cooling Flaps and thermostat (new thread)

I too am waiting to see the parts list, as Clayton does not have his thermostat or cooling flaps either.

Reply to
Michael Kelly

The good news is that on drop-day, you only need the parts that the engine has to be out for. Once the flaps themselves are in, the thermostat (for example) can be added later.

Mike, if you could take a comprehensive set of digital pictures, I'll bet we could make that list.

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Reply to