Direct link to any of the forums on "The Shoptalkforums" anyone?

Hi all.

Shoptalkforums have been hacked again, but just the frontpage, does anyone have a direct link to any of the sub pages?

Thanx. Jørn.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Wolfgang

Very disappointing. Some of us donated real money to keep that thing going, only to find they don't have the most basic security patches installed. Pity.

Reply to
jjs

installed.

It sure is sad, that is a cutting edge group of guys and I can't even get in.

Joe

Reply to
NEXTGENUSA

Reply to
southeastvw

For those that don't know, Kathy is a moderator for the "aircooled technology" forum on STF.

I spoke with the STF admin the day after the front page hack, and he said the same about taking STF offline for a bit while they revamp.

Just hang tight.. it'll be back up soon.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

I am sure John C. will jump in and blame it on Mario [Kafertoys]..............

Reply to
Karl

this is what I use

Mario