Intro

Hi Volks- I am new to the group but not to VW's. Been messing with them off and on for 30 years. I currently have a '71 Westy named "Goldie" that is a road queen. Not my everyday driver but she is used a lot for camping during the warm months. I look forward to chatting and exchanging info with all of you. TBear

Reply to
TBear

Welcome aboard TBear :)

Jan - Resident r.a.m.v.a. king and funny furriner

Reply to
Jan Andersson

welcome

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

..................and arsonist

Reply to
Tim Rogers

:)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

You came to the biggest and best mess there is. :o)

Reply to
Mike64Bug