Disc Brake upgrade for '64 Beetle

Hi Everyone,

I had a quick question concerning all the disc brake kits I've seen out there for the old Beetle. I've just bought a '64 that I'm starting to restore. One thing I would like to do is upgrade the front/rear brakes to discs, like the ones I've included a link to below. I find kits for '66's and up, but nothing for a '64. What would I need to change on the front end to get these kits to work with my car? Can anyone recommend a kit that would work with my car? I want the better brakes because I'm planning on (possibly) putting in a rotary engine.

TIA,

Aaron

arking88

CB has a "wide 5" kit that will work with your 64. I've been using CBparts for years and highly recommend them. They may be a bit pricey, but they do their homework and the parts fit great and they have easy instalation guides.

Dan

dan

Try Aircooled.net,

David