DP 1300cc intake manifold diameter

Hello!

------

Engine: 1300 cc AB-block with DP-heads.=20

Problem:=20 I want to replace the intake manifold rubber boots. I've bought new = ones, but the smaller side inside diameter seems to be a bit too large for the manifold center part. The diameter of the manifold is 33 mm.

Question: Do I have wrong manifold boots? Are there different sizes available and = are the manifold center parts different? My parts supplier had no clue there = would be different stock sizes.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

The boots for 1300 DP are smaller than those for 1600 DP.

------

Engine: 1300 cc AB-block with DP-heads.

Problem: I want to replace the intake manifold rubber boots. I've bought new ones, but the smaller side inside diameter seems to be a bit too large for the manifold center part. The diameter of the manifold is 33 mm.

Question: Do I have wrong manifold boots? Are there different sizes available and are the manifold center parts different? My parts supplier had no clue there would be different stock sizes.

Reply to
Peter

Do you know any parts suppliers (for example online in the Internet) that carry the smaller ones?

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Olli I have 2 sets that came from an old VW shop I just bought out, I know there old could even be NOS, but seem to be in real good condition. I could ship these anywhere.

Mario

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Well, if you can ship them at a reasonable cost and price to Finland, I would appreciate that. But if the shipping gets expensive, I'll try to =

find something from here.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Try the dealer, part # 113 129 729 C.