Drive Day '04

I'm surprised I haven't seen any talk about Drive Your VW To Work Day. June

22nd is next Tuesday!

Jim O'Malley

Jim O'Malley (VW-F-V)

There was not much I could do with it this year, as I don't have any webspace other than Geocities & Tripod, and they are not adequate to do any websites that get many visitors.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

I'll definately drive mine! (drive it every day!!!)

Reply to
dragenwagen

I'm unemployed at the moment but I have a couple interviews next week. Maybe I'll drive the Bug to one of them. (Assuming its not 100% humid like it has been, in which case I'll take the A/C in my GTI)

Jim O'Malley (VW-F-V) wrote:

Reply to
Jeff Rew

I drove mine!

Reply to
Howard Rose

So did I ;) Not that I remembered it was _the_day_ but, I drove anyway.

Reply to
Olli Lammi