eatshit

Eatshit seems to be a pretty cool dude. He knows he is dealing with simple people who will get worked up. Threatening to report him to his ISP!! oooooooo, I bet he is scared! Leave him alone, he is only trying to help you losers realize that you do not have the capability to work on your vehicles and should take it to a mechanic.

SAMBA PLAYA

Reply to
Low_Slow

Let me guess - you're a waterhead, right?

Reply to
jjs

Exille

Only if he values his current connection to the Internet. Although, he doesn't seem to be getting much out of it if flaming newsgroups is his idea of a good time.

This newsgroup is for the trading of advice from expert level mechanics, and novices alike. SPAM, and flaming may find no home here. Now, move along troll. *shoves*

-Ray

Reply to
Ray Dios Haque

More likely an air head, rytmic moves of his noodle puts him in the right mood to polute R.A.M.V.A Not to hard to please these days the youngsters....

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg