Eduardo OT Golf

Did you ever unhook the battery? I just reset mine last weekend that way. And what about that oxy sensor?

- Dave

Reply to
Busahaulic

I washed the engine thoroughtly 2 days ago. I cleaned every connection and the inside of the distributor. Yesterday the alternator bearings started making gringind noises (maybe the water and degreaser chewed up the last grease on them (they are 8 years old).

The nice part is, las night the car ran perfectly. Lots of power. And I mean all it 115hp were there... Maybe the ECU reset itself after some number of cycles.... or the cold made it run good...

I need an exorcist for this car :)

It still hunts on idle and low rpms, but I think I knownow how to fix that. (I will adjust the low idle throttle stop until the idle stabilizator has to be in the lowest position to mantain 800 rpms... )

Reply to
Eduardo Kaftanski