electrical gremlins

Ok, so I'm working on the 68 finally cuz the weather is good and damn electrical stuff is not my thing so I'm asking...ok...begging for help. I have parking lights, headlights, brake lights but no turn or hazzards. Ordered new hazzard switch...and it isn't the right one even though it is supposed to be. Arrrrg. but if I bypass the switch, nothing changes.Oh, and the wipers don't work either. I checked SpeedyJim's site but I can't read a schematic to save my life. HELP!! There is this big black box behind the speedo that if I twist it around a bit will start clicking so I assume it is some sort of relay? I don't have a clue what to do, anyone?

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

'68 was the cutoff year-early models used the notorious 9 terminal "black box". Sounds like that's what you have. Rocky Mountain used to sell a replacement for it; I assume others may still sell them.

If you would be satisfied with having just the turn signals, we could probably work out a simple fix. You can e-mail me.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim