Engineers Wanted

Hello, I am looking for fellow VW enthusiasts with engineering skills who could assist me in an aftermarket part manufacturing enterprise. I have plans to bring to market a kit, first for VW beetles, and subsequently for other popular models of cars, which is sure to be hugely profitable. I have a passion for VWs and and I know the strength of the VW aftermarket and enthusiast following. I want to see my vision become a reality as much as I wish to profit from it. So if you, or someone you know is capable of contributing to my project, please reply or contact me. I live in the Kansas City, Missouri area, and so people within driving distance of me are even more desirable.

~ Jesse Hattabaugh

P.S. Due to fear of loss of my intellectual property I am not willing to divulge my plans to anyone who is unable to prove some technical skill that will contribute to my efforts. Please understand and wait for the patents :-)

Reply to
Jesse Hattabaugh

Oh yeah, we can hardly wait. >> yawn

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Reply to
Jesse Hattabaugh

...................But still appropriate.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I've done a lot of engineering with duct tape and steel wire. Maybe I should apply for patents for those fixes.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Check to see if I haven't already been granted those patents before you bother filing one. ;-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Maybe he wants to produce a modern version of the aircooled schwimwagen,put my name on the list! Fred67bug>

Original post: Hello, I am looking for fellow VW enthusiasts with engineering skills

Reply to
Vw67lives

I know a little bit about mechanical stuff.. ;) Sign me up, if things work out my way, I should be living in FL next year :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Nah. The US patents don't interest me. Or did you apply for European patents too?

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Oh come on.. you seriously think the Ignorant Average Americans could think that far? It's all about America, the rest of the world is just a bunch of developing countries with no value to them ;)

Stupid ignorant peasants on their little isolated island. PFFFFFFFFT. What do they know ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

What is this "European" thing you speak of? :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

...............There's going to be an 'attitude readjustment' session waiting for you in Florida. Kidd is going to have a lot of fun changing you into a 'model citizen'. I suggest that she begin by strapping you into a recliner with your eyes propped open with toothpicks and then making you watch every John Wayne movie that Blockbuster carries. After that, she should turn you over and tatoo an American flag on your a$$.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I just have to admire the way you prove my point, Oh Shagster ;)

jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I bet I've seen all of them already ;)

LOL

never before has it been seen against such lily-white canvas :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

"Europe" must be some small red neck town in the US. Learn your=20 geographics. Happy to help you.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

"Europe" must be some small red neck town in the US. Learn your geographics. Happy to help you.

...............Redneck is just one word and if you want to be like us Yankees, you're supposed to look down your nose with a haughty expression of superiority when using it.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Your well justfied correction noted.

Ok. I that was the problem. The word superiority is not in my vocabulary in that kind of context.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Take the sword fight out back, please. No bull whips, that'd be unfair to the other.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Yeah Tim and David... Saunan takana on viel=E4 tilaa.

;)

Reply to
Olli Lammi